Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bebida Beverage; Ticker: BBDA

Just a short blog for tonight.

Bebida Beverage is a company i've been watching for awhile now. Over the past few months they have been releasing new and exciting drinks as well as adding shelf space all across the United States. In terms of their stock they just had a huge day, up 75% (which is what's spurred me to blog about it ahead of schedule) and I believe it could continue to move higher.

This pick goes a little out of my usual target as it is more like a micro penny stock. These of course bring with them huge up potential, but also the potential to lose all you invest. So i urge you to do your own research and invest cautiously. However I do believe that if you watch BBDA over the next few days you may see something very exciting.

Ok thats all for tonight but I will try to go more in depth on this company another time, as well as many others.

Price:
BBDA: .0007

No comments: